PYA President, 2015-2017
PANCRETAN YOUTH OF AMERICA
The purpose of the Pancretan Youth Association is and always shall be:
1. To promote and develop social and cultural relationships and mutuality among all of the Cretans and their descendants residing in the United States and Canada.
2. To promote and develop education; through scholarships and otherwise; to raise voluntary contributions and funds; and to distribute such funds legally to recognized philanthropic institutions, in the United States, Canada, Greece (i.e. the island of Crete), and for other philanthropic purposes.
3. To inspire and encourage loyalty and devotion of each member to his adopted country and its flag, obedience to its constitution and laws, and to instruct and encourage non-citizens members to become citizens of their respective country.
4. To give such moral encouragement and legal material assistance, which is considered necessary for the welfare and benefit of the members in the PYA.
5. To work in co-operation with and as a part of the PAA, promoting its activities and programs of the PYA.
6. To encourage those individuals who no longer qualify for membership to the PYA to enroll and continue to participate as members of the PAA.
If you ever have any questions about our association, want to know how to join, or have an idea of an event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
In the meantime, please visit our Facebook page
and follow us on Instagram (@pancretan_youth).